In-home and telehealth lactation consultations from a fully vaccinated board-certified lactation consultant (IBCLC)! I do not travel to Hudson County or NYC but am happy to refer you to a colleague.
Serving: Maplewood, South Orange, Millburn, Summit, Chatham, Madison, Montclair, Bloomfield, West Orange, Westfield, Cranford, Newark, Springfield, Union, East Orange, Orange, Irvington, Cranford, Elizabeth, Garwood, Hillside, Kenilworth. Areas outside of these town incur an additional travel fee.
- I am not in-network with any insurance plans. Very few of us are, but it's not because we don't want to. It's a catch-22. Insurance companies do not credential IBCLCs because we're not licensed, but there is no licensing for IBCLCs in NJ and 46 other states.
- At the conclusion of our appointment, upon payment in full, I will provide you with a superbill to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Per the Affordable Care Act, postpartum parents may receive lactation support with full reimbursement, with no need to meet a deductible or pay a co-pay or co-insurance. (https://www.maplewoodlactation.com/about-me-1)
- Please note: While they say they do, United Healthcare does not reimburse.
I offer the following services:
- Prenatal telehealth consults: After working in hospitals for 6+ years, I've witnessed how much prenatal education impacts breastfeeding. I cover more than just latching and positioning. I cover multiple scenarios and tailor a care plan to help you survive the first few days in the hospital and the first week home. My clients and patients who've worked with me prenatally and postpartum say they felt much more confident when they finally had their baby in their arms. In this telehealth consult, you will learn about normal newborn behaviors, how to position your baby in multiple holds, how to attain optimal latch, and most importantly, comfortably breastfeed/chestfeed your baby. We will also discuss how to prevent and identify the most common problems, as well as review pumping, milk storage, and paced bottlefeeding.
- Postpartum telehealth consultations: Perfect for folks who want to exclusively pump, are experiencing low production/supply, oversupply, and engorgement. I also offer telehealth support to parents who wish to introduce formula, are returning to work, and/or are weaning.
- Postpartum in-home consultations: Best for latching issues, milk transfer issues, mastitis, breast and/or nipple soreness, or pain.
You can book your appointments here (https://calendly.com/ibclcdanielle), but please text, call, or email me if you don't see any openings or if you have any questions. 973-310-2884, firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations! I’m looking forward to hearing from you!